The more efficient your suite operations, the more procedures you can schedule. It’s that simple.
The more uptime, the more procedures you can perform. The more procedures, the better for the bottom line.
When your endo suite is running efficiently, cleaning and maintenance processes improve, lowering your infection risk.
Guaranteed, predictable costs with one monthly fee, no matter how many procedures you do.
Our Comprehensive Approach
Improve processes and reduce headaches with Endoscopy Suite Partners solutions for management, servicing, repairs and supplies for all your endoscopy suite equipment. We focus on delivering operating efficiencies that are safe, repeatable and cost effective.
- Asset management with cost-effective upgrades
- Disinfection and disinfection to manufacturer’s specifications to lower infection risk
- Upgrades to new, more efficient technology
- Single source for all endoscopy supplies
- Equipment purchase to increase your working capital
- Diligent maintenance to avoid preventable breakdowns
Endoscopy Suite Myths
Unexpected equipment breakdowns are a part of business.
They're unpredictable, and we just have to take the hit to the bottom line.
There’s no risk of infection.
The employees are sterilizing and disinfecting the equipment properly.
We have limited available capital.
The endo suite has to wait its turn.
You can’t say yes to every physician request.
The doctors will always want the latest technology, but it’s not realistic to try to provide it.